Oxidative Stress and Redox Reactions in Pathophysiology
Da: Friday, December 15, 2023 14:00
Fino a: Friday, December 15, 2023 18:00
Published: Monday, November 13, 2023
Mandatory for Second Year PhD Students
- Date: December, 15 2023 - 14:00-18:00.
- Location: Aula Seminari, Teaching Center, San Luigi Gonzaga Hospital.
- Clarify the meaning of oxidative stress and oxidative damage in biological systems. Which molecules are involved in this process and where they derive from.
- Hints on specific human pathophysiological conditions.
- How to detect cell/tissue oxidative status in terms of pro- and anti-oxidant molecules.
- Slides and articles
Learning assessment methods: Discussion on specific oxidative stress-related diseases.
Regarding the courses of: